Compañeros Crisis Cafe
A new mental health crisis cafe is now open to Wirral residents.
The space, called Compañeros, has been jointly developed between NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CWP) and local organisation, the Spider Project.
Compañeros is Spanish for companion. The name was devised by the Spider Project with help from their members and aims to capture the ethos of the service, which is a welcoming, friendly, non-clinical environment.
- listening, care and support
- help to work through challenges
- help to access other support and advice
- Support for recovery, through social and educational activities
The service is open from 1pm-10 pm, seven-days-a-week and located at 2a Price Street, Hamilton Square, CH41 6JN, accessible to adults aged 18 and over.
- Walk in or self- refer
- Appointments are not needed
- GPs, carers and other professionals can introduce someone to the service
- Refer a family member
- Please contact this service by telephoning 0151 488 8135
The Compañeros information poster is available: Companeros poster 1